Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kids pictures!

So, we finally took a family picture. We haven't since Luke was born (other than ones we took ourselves). Amy Riley did them and she did an awesome job as usual. You can check them out on her photography blog posted in my links. If you go to her gallery button, you can see all of the pics by clicking under Berny and Nikki. Also, on a good note, I am trying some Migraine medicine that is giving me tons of energy and might be helping with my dizziness. I feel better but I was starting to feel better before I started taking the medicine so I am not sure..we will see. Here's to feeling good though!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Your pictures are way cute!! I love your outfits. I hope that you new medicine helps and you start feeling better =)

Abbey Gal said...

They are adorable! Love Hope's skirt... you are such a cute family! Love you and miss you!

The Warrens said...

You guys are the best looking family I know! Hope looks like such a big girl in her photos! Its crazy how big they are getting. Luke is just the cutest little guy--love his pouty, no smile looks! I will definitely have to have our photos done--maybe for Marshall's 1 year.