Friday, July 18, 2008







So, I cannot even tell you how much I loved Grand Cayman. It was the best! This is a picture of me in the crystal clear water right outside our hotel. Bern and I went to Cayman as the locals call it for our ten year anniversary. We stayed at the Westin on Seven Mile Beach. We went cheap on the airfare so that we could splurge on the hotel. We flew red eye and had to make all sorts of crazy connections but it was well worth it. I missed the water the second we left. During our trip we went to the Queen Elizabeth II botanical gardens, Georgetown, and the Turtle Farm ( I love sea turtles) Boatswains beach. We also went with redsail sports to Stingray City ( swam with the sting rays ) and another spot out by one of the reefs to snorkel.The hotel was beautiful, the beaches were immaculate, and the people were friendly. It was heaven!

2 comments:

John and Erin said...

Congrats on the anniversary! You're trip looks awesome. I didn't know you guys even went there. Next time don't get so close to those sting rays please. You're scarying me... you know that's how we lost Steve Erwin.

Kacy said...

That is seriously so fun. We just got back from Hawaii. I love it. We are taking the two oldest kids next year in June. I can't believe you guys have been married 10 years. That is crazy. You guys still look like babies. LOL