Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Leaves





Sunday afternoon we took the kids up American Fork Canyon. We had a lot of fun hiking around the picnic area and up a small trail. The leaves were beautiful and I just kept thinking, why don't we come up here more often? Seriously! I don't need to wait around until Bern wants to go up. I could just bring the kids up on my own but wait Luke is walking/running now. Oh yeah. Two kids on my own next to a river could get a little tricky especially since Hope is extremely adventurous. Oh well! It was a beautiful afternoon. Here are some pics of our cute fam.

8 comments:

The Hintze Family said...

Your kids are too cute! I still can't believe Luke is walking. I need to venture out with the kids too, but alone by a river - I'm with you, no thanks!

Diane said...

I love fall. Timp is awesome you should go. Hope would love it. Lets make some plans. - Have fun in Vegas!!

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Cute Pics sister!

Me said...

SOO FUN!! We need to get together and let the kids meet! Wyatt moves home HALLOWEEN!! YES!!

John and Erin said...

Looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun things. You've got an adorable lil family.

Anonymous said...

Nikki!!
Your family is adorable!! I want to them and you sometime soon, please! It's been awhile!
-Kristen

The Warrens said...

The fam looks great as always! I will call you asap-crazy busy since Hawaii! We need to get the kids together. The girls ask every day when we are going out w/ Hope.

The Fam said...

What a great time. We love your family. We were just looking at pictures of your kids yesterday at the house. Enjoy them doll, soon they grow up and move away...like to California...or Logan. Hmmm. Have a great day.
Desi