Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures!






We ventured out with Jeff and Diane to take budget pics for our Christmas Cards. As you can see, my kids were not all that cooperative, although we did manage to get a few cute ones. Ask me if I have sent them out yet? NO, although I did manage to get down to smiths to print some pics. Hopefully, I'll get them sent out Monday. I love the ones I got of Jeff and Diane. They're so photogenic?? Sorry I didn't get them emailed to you. I will send them anyhow. Oh well, we've had a busy week and somehow I have managed to get laryngitis again this year.

3 comments:

John and Erin said...

Way cute pics Cousins! I love them.

Kacy said...

They turned out cute. Your kids are so darling. After the holidays I will definitely get in touch with you and we can meet up at McDonalds or something for sure.

Me said...

FUN!I hope your Holiday's have been Great!! We need to have you guys over sometime soon!