Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hope's Dance Recital at the Festival of Trees









Today we went to the Festival of Trees to see Hope perform. It was so fun. She did very well. I only recorded part of the dance because at first I wasn't sure where she was in the line. She was so cute even though I think we got jipped on her costume this time. Afterwards, we walked around and looked at the trees, took a picture with Santa, and visited the kids corner where she was able to paint an ornament, be in a giant bubble, and get her face painted. It was a fun day for her but I think poor little Luke was so tired. He didn't get much of a nap.

3 comments:

Kacy said...

That is so cute. Kennidee just got her dance outfit today. It is so stinking cute. I can't wait for her recital. I was at Festival of Trees last night for lighting of the trees. I am volunteering tomorrow. I love it.

Diane said...

Oh- I wish I could have come. I’m glad you posted a video. What a cute little girl. Dance recitals are probably not high on Luke’s priority list.

Anonymous said...

How cute! she looks adorable! Love the video!