Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy snowy weekend in Utah





This weekend we saw the first flurries of winter. I'm sure it will warm up again and we won't see real snow til December but it was crazy because last week we were still in shorts in the 80's. I was on call this weekend at the hospital. Friday, I was called in four 4 hours and then met up with the fam for dinner at Italian Village for Mom and Jessi's birthday. So yummy! Saturday, we ran the normal errands but had to kind of stay home and keep it low key because I was on call that night. Bern, Hope, and I built a Halloween gingerbread house from a kit that I bought at Smiths. Luke was more interested in eating the candy. Hope thinks she made a halloween birthday cake for grandma and Aunt Jess. Sunday, we went to church and that night we went to Grandpa Coy's birthday party at his house. The mom's (Mom, Desi, Kerri, and Eileen) made soups and Bern made his famous breadsticks. The cousins made desserts and muffins. Em made a dessert and breadsticks. As usual, the Wardle Fam puts on quite a feast. It was delicious.

3 comments:

Me said...

CUTE! I thought the Itailan Village was a well kept secret in our fam- HAHAHA GOOD FOOD, OLD Place HUH!

John and Erin said...

So sad I missed it. The soup party is my favorite. Plus I can't believe I missed out on Berny's breadsticks. Do you think he could mail me some?

Kacy said...

Hey the girl that did our pictures was www.shelsphotos.blogspot.com unfortunately she just moved to Arizona. She did a really good job though.