Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Physical Therapy Sucks!

Okay, it's been a while. So, here is an update. I was doing really well for almost 2 months with my balance problem not gone but almost right? Well, 2 weeks ago I got a sinus infection and my symptoms are pretty bad again. I can function even at work but it is really uncomfortable. It's not like room spinning just off balance + headaches+ now my eyes are having problems focusing sometimes. So, I am jumping through the last hoops that I know of. I did a sleep/apnea test, tried migraine medicine ( had to quit it before we could see it could work because of the side effects), and now I am trying physical therapy. Mostly, he stretches and massages my neck. He seems to think that I have a pinched vertebral artery. I have only been twice but so far I feel worse as far as balance goes not better when I leave. My neck does feel better for a few hours so I'll give it some time and see but I think the next and probably final step is surgery on my ear. WHATEVER! I don't care. I just want this to be done with and it's been really hard to have this relapse in symptoms when I thought I was getting over it. Okay, now I am done whining.

No comments: