Monday, January 12, 2009

Rock and Roll New Years Eve!






Anyone who knows me knows that I don't play video games. Period. Bern does and I am fine with that as long as he doesn't wake me up and he gets up in the morning. However, on New Years Eve we decided to invite some friends and family over for a Rockband / Texas Hold'em party. We had a blast! I only sang once because I was busy playing hostess and snapping some pictures but we had fun.Des, I did were my hostess apron. Em brought Rockband I for the 360 and we seriously played for two hours and probably would have kept playing except some of us wanted to play Texas hold'em before midnight. Anyway, needless to say we did go and buy Guitar Hero World Tour which is pretty much the same as Rockband. I am getting pretty good at the drums. I can only play the guitar on beginner. LOL... and I sing pretty well so I think I do okay there. I hope everyone had fun. There was lots of yummy food (potluck) and the kids loved banging pots and pans at midnight and doing poppers. Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy New Year!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Yeah! Thanks for the party! I can only play GH on medium and I have hours of experience.

Kacy said...

Your new years eve looked about like ours. We got some friends together and played guitar hero world tour. We like it alot better then rock band. We ended up selling off our rock band. We also were all competing on Wii fit. It was alot of fun. Looks like you guys had a blast.