Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love the TV show Lost. I never miss it. If I do we TVO it.
2. I like to scrapbook and have many supplies but hardly ever do it. (Who has time?)
3. I am learning to sew. (Hope's Duvet for her bed, probably a little ambitious for my first sewing project.)
4. I was a concert pianist. I even won a few trophies from BYU but now I haven't played for so long I can usually only pick out a melody at first glance.
5. I love to snorkel. Really love it! We have snorkeled in Hawaii, Mexico, and Grand Cayman.
6. I have four sisters.
7. I have OCD but not the good tidy kind, the germ freak kind.
8. I love to read. Mostly fiction. I get enough of real life.
9. I occasionally play Guitar Hero World Tour with my husband.
10. I am a Registered Nurse in the NICU at IMC.
11. I have an addiction for kids clothing. My kids have more clothes than their drawers will fit and I hate putting them away when they grow out of them.
12. I like to fold clothes. It's therapeutic for me and relaxing.
13. I love river rafting and four wheeling.
14. On Saturday mornings, if I am not at work, you can usually find us singing and dancing in our family room while we are attempting to clean.
15. I like Law & Order and Burn Notice.
16. I once was a photographer at Kiddie Kandids.
17. My favorite color is blue.
18. I chose my kids names Hope and Luke partially because they would be really hard to misspell and easy to pronounce. I have seen some weird ones.
19. My favorite dessert is cheesecake and also my 4 year old's fav. If we're sharing she'll eat more than me.
20. My fav food is my mom's Penne Rustica. So yummy!
21. I tear up whenever I hear "Let them be little" especially if I am on my way to work or any other million father daughter songs. I love my dad. He's an amazing compassionate person.
22. I would rather have 10 good friends than 50 aquaintances.
23. I like living in Utah. I love the different seasons. I just wish winter wasn't so long but I can't imagine Christmas without snow.
24. I have family in Pennsylvania. Go Steelers!
25. My kids and my husband are the loves of my life. I don't know what I'd do without them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can come and fold my laundry the next time I get around to doing it. :)

P.S. I like your background, it's super cute!

Emily said...

Hey! We have quite abit in common! And I LOVE LOST!!!

Desi said...

The duvet will be darling! What a great list and what a great person. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Laundry??? YUCK! Good, I will keep mine unfolded for next Wednesday and then it is all yours! I PROMISE :)

John and Erin said...

You're darling cousin. There's a lot I didn't know about ya. Fun picturing you and your fam dancing on saturday mornings.

The Warrens said...

Great list. I will work on mine. I am really not that interesting so it may take me a while. We really need to get together!

Katie Jo said...

so fun to see you. I love you... I love your kids... I just love your family. Now can we talk LOST?