Tuesday, February 24, 2009

V Day!


Okay, so this post is really late but my life has been really crazy lately. Anyway, our Valentines Day was fun. Well, I better back up a bit. The day before VDay Hope woke me up and said Daddy has flowers for you. Apparently Bern had bought me roses and hid them downstairs to give to me the next day. He told Hope not to tell me but she was so excited she couldn't help it. Bern went to work and that night when he got home I made the suggestion of making breakfast for dinner (Pancakes, etc..) Come to find out he had stopped at the store on the way home and bought srawberry syrup and whip cream, bacon,and eggs so he could make us a V day breakfast in the morning. So poor Berny couldn't win. All of his surprises were ruined this year. Oh well it's the thought that counts and It was still yummy just a day early. Valentines Day we took the kids to see Hotel for Dogs and went to Rocky Mountain Pizza. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Poor Berny! Haha, that is a hope thing to do though! I love her!