Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bloody ice cream!?

So, today I had a Dr. appointment with my ENT to make a plan of attack on my balance problem. I will let you know if anything helps. He had some ideas I hadn't thought about. Anyway, Bern stayed home for a few hours in the morning and worked from his computer and then went to lunch with us at Artic Circle before he had to go visit customers and deliver some product. Hope was so funny! Bern had to take a phone call and went outside to talk. Hope came over to the table and the following conversation was this:

Hope: Where's Bern?

Me: Daddy is talking to somebody on the phone outside for work.

Hope: And then he's going to come in and eat lunch and play?

Me: Daddy is finished with his lunch. He'll come in for a minute but then he has to go work.

Hope: Poor Berny.


Also, while Berny was outside she asked me if she could have ice cream and I told her she could after she finished her lunch. She said, " Nilla with blood on it." She wanted a vanilla cherry topper. Sometimes she says the cutest funniest things. Well, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments: