Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hope's Birthday and Uncle Rick






This year Hope was spoiled as usual. She turned 4 and I can't believe that tiny little thing I brought home from the hospital on my birthday is a 4 year old sassy little girl. We are so lucky to have her. She is the funniest cute girl and says the sweetest things. She is always telling her dad and I that we are her best friends. While she still has challenges with sharing sometimes, She is the sweetest little girl and loves her family and friends to death. She is really good at interpretive dancing.. and loves her ballet class. This year we bailed on having her party at our house and decided to meet at godfather's pizza. It was a real treat this year because some of my family was here from Pennsylvania. The following are some pictures of her birthday.

3 comments:

Diane said...

What a party for a 4 year old. Hello- why am I making a crazy face in the pic. Love you guys.

Kacy said...

She look so much like you. Parties for my kids are my favorite. I bet she loved it. I can't wait to see your kids.

Desi said...

Nik,
She is darling. You really do have a great little fam. Love ya all.
Desi