Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!





This year we decided to hit the grandparents early and to spend the rest of the evening in our neighborhood. Sorry to all of the fam we didn't visit on halloween but usually our holidays are spent running from one house to another and we decided we're going to start doing things a little different so it isn't so stressful for us. I have to say, I think our costumes turned out really cute. Hope was the cutest Tink even though she whined about her bun hurting her head. That only lasted until we started trick or treating and then she started having a lot of fun. Luke was a perfect little Peter Pan and Bern was awesome as Captain Hook. I, of course, was Wendy. Grandma Breinholt was a witch and Grandma Wardle was a snow princess. We carved pumpkins the night before. Berny is way better at it than I am so he carved the kids' pumpkins. We also got to spend time with our friends and neighbors for dinner and games. So yummy! Amanda, I would like your Cafe Rio Pork recipe. I got pretty dizzy towards the end of the night and Luke was getting onery so we came home a little earlier. Bern and Hope stayed and played. We really had a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys!!!!!!!! How freakin cute are you! Hope you guys had fun, love you sis!

Diane said...

So cute! Love the theme. Your Wendy costume turned out really cute. Looks like you guys had a good night. - Don't worry about not seeing everyone. I gets out of control.

John and Erin said...

Love the costumes. Very cute! Even you Berny!

The Warrens said...

You guys are awesome! So very festive. Looks like you had so much fun this halloween. We are excited about the 15th.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I like that you all dressed up! That's cool! I love the picture when you are carving pumpkins and lukey is on the counter! So cute!