Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight !!!



My sister in law Diane and I went with all the crazy women to see Twilight last night at midnight. It was so fun! We even had our picture taken with these models that the movie theatre had hired at Thanksgiving Point who, by the way, were supposed to look like Edward and Jacob. Not so much, but it was fun anyway. They were raffling off t shirts and other twilight items. So, Diane and I thought we would be watching this with a bunch of 12 year olds...To our surprise, most of the fans were grown women and only a handful of high school girls. There were a bunch of prego girls who had t shirts on that said Edward's Baby( I thought that was pretty clever :). One of the funniest parts of the night was when the gawky 16 year old boy employed by the movie theatre came to make an announcement prior to the movie starting. I don't think he probably ever had a room full of women screaming for him. So, the movie was definitely fun but probably could have been made a little better. There were a few character flaws that I thought were kind of funny, like Charlie, Bella's dad, was way too young to play that part. Also, when they run up the mountain, it's hilarious. Diane and I were cracking up. The villians were very well done. I guess it's hard when you have a certain idea of how the characters are supposed to look and they are a little different than what you expect but overall I think the movie was great and would see it again. Thank you to my KK friend Kacy who got us tickets! You're awesome.

3 comments:

Kacy said...

That was definitely an interesting movie to say the least. I have to go see it again. I am not quite sure how I feel yet. It was good to see you even if we couldn't sit and visit.

Diane said...

Thanks for taking me. I had a good time laughing at the movie.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous I still haven't seen it! :(